Perfectly suited to the creation of fashion, apparel, sportswear, furnishings and PoS, the TS300P-1800 uses state-of-the-art technology to set new performance benchmarks for the sector.
- Maximum print speed of 115m2 /h (360 x 360dpi, 1 pass, Bi)
- New Sb410 high performance, economical sublimation transfer ink
- Mimaki MBIS3 Bulk Ink System for long-run continuous printing
- Latest Mimaki MAPS4 Advanced Pass System
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
- Cockling reduction transfer mechanism for higher quality print
New sb410 high performance inksets
Innovative new inksets available with the TS300P offer numerous additional benefits over conventional inks including; improved ink resolvability, stability and lower sedimentation as well as lower smoke emission.
‘Cockling’ reduction features
A number of features are incorporated to reduce the effects of ‘cockling’ – the wrinkling of the media surface caused by high levels of ink absorbtion.
The TS300P-1800 optimizes the printing speed and quality to produce the desired print results. For this purpose, it provides a wide range of printing modes, from the draft printing mode (which operates at the maximum speed of 115m2/h) to high-quality printing mode