CFL-605RT Series Delivers
- The eccentric cutter has a maximum cutting thickness of 1mm with an optimal downforce setting between 30 and 1,000g.
- The tangential cutter features a maximum cutting thickness of 2mm with high downforce pressure, including materials such as reflective vinyl and rubber sheets.
- The reciprocating cutter has a maximum 10mm cutting thickness for materials such as foam or cardboard and uses a vertical reciprocating motion.
- The creasing roller creases materials for a perfect package. Downforce pressures are adjustable from 500 to 1,000g.
- Pen tool for creating line drawings
- Accurate cutting with register mark detection function
- Compact, built-in Vacuum unit helps secure material during cutting
- Downforce cutting pressure of up to 1,500g
- 610 x 510mm cutting area
- Powerful and effective plug-in cutting software package included as standard
Reciprocating Cutter For Soft Foam Material
The blade cuts thick materials by a vertical reciprocating motion. Making it ideal for foam and cardboard cutting. In addition, the blade is capable of cutting a range of material thicknesses by precisely controlling the blade edge direction.
Ideal Flatbed Print & Cut Solution With The Mimaki UJF Series:
Used in combination with the UJF series flatbed LED UV printers, the CFL-605RT compact flatbed cutting plotter can achieve on-demand production of the original goods by providing the whole production process, from proofing through to packaging sampling.