Mimaki JV5-320DS Dye Sublimation Printer
Class leading grand format dye sublimation inkjet printer, the Mimaki JV5 series offers a combination of high speed performance and excellent print quality. With a top speed of 58 sqm/h and quality prints at 40 sqm/h, it is made for both immediate delivery and high-volume production.
JV5 Series delivers
- Printing speed up to 60.3m2/h at 540 x 720 dpi
- Long unattended print runs with UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System) and MBIS (Mimaki Bulk Ink System)
- Fast drying and high density dye sublimation ink (4 and 6 colours)
- Automatic nozzle failure detection and recovery system
- Automatic Media Feeder (AMF) for stable feeding of heavy media up to 130 kg
- Spray Suppressor System to enhance consistency and quality
- Nozzle Checking Units (NCU) enable savings and avoid extensive waste (optional)
Secure Media Feeding
Even heavy media rolls up to 130kg can be fed accurately for high quality output
Continuous Unattended Operation
UISS function utilises two ink cartridge holders for each colour, with automatic switching when one runs out. The optional Bulk Ink system (MBIS) uses larger 2 litre ink packs to extend supply time and reduce ink costs.