Mimaki SUV wide format solvent UV printer
The JV400 SUV series sets new industry standards by combining the flexibility of solvent printing with the durability of UV cured inks, resulting in smooth, glossy prints, which simulate the appearance of being coated yet retaining the colour brightness expected from a solvent printer. These characteristics, coupled with a high resistance to scratching and weathering are designed to satisfy even the most demanding of customers.
SUV series delivers
- Solvent UV inks for a smooth, glossy finish with brilliant colour definition
- High level of resistance to scratching and weathering
- Fast drying inks for improved productivity
- 4 colour printing
- High print durability for outdoor or indoor applications
- High speed output at up to 18.1m2 per hour
- Choice of two print widths (1,371 mm or 1,620 mm)
- Prints exit machine completely dry, ready for immediate post-processing
Variable ink dot technology
Depending on media or output density, the drop sizes of ink from the print head can be selected down to a minimum of 4 pico litres. Multidrop function provides three different drop sizes at once, producing fascinating, non-grainy and smooth print results.
Advanced Ink Technology
Solvent UV ink contains both solvent and UV ink components. Solvent component results in smooth, glossy prints with brilliant colour definition, while UV component contributes to its durability and high level of resistance to scratching and weathering.