Mimaki JFX500-2131 Production Flatbed LED UV Printer
Ultra-high speed, high precision flatbed UV LED printer Setting new standards in Grand Format UV Flatbed printing…
The new JFX500-2131 establishes new performance benchmarks in the sector in terms of speed, flexibility and environmental sustainability. With speeds of up to 60m2 /h the proven machine is 2.5 times faster than previous JFX printers from Mimaki and revolutionises the world of sign and graphics and wide format display with the outstanding capability to print down to 2 point text with stunning clarity
- Innovative high quality grand format LED UV cure printer
- Automatic primer facility - primer is applied only to areas that require it
- Varnish for highlighting and protecting print areas
- 50mm head height
- Vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies -
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Instant on/off lamp switching
- Perfect for direct to substrate graphics, retail displays, exhibition panels. promotional goods, industrial products, giftware, personalised items, photographic work, membrane panels and more.
- Mimaki Raster Link 6 RIP software included
High Speed Print
Equipped with state of the art print head (6 print heads with 3 staggered configuration), the JFX500-2131 achieves print speed up to 60 sq m/h.
Layout Pins Eliminate Alignment Problems
The JFX500 is equipped with pins and a scale to ensure accurate substrate alignment on the flatbed. By fixing the substrate to the pins, checking the placement against the scale and then editing the design data or printer setting accordingly, all alignment problems are eliminated.